Honeycomb Pillar Candle
The Honeycomb Pillar Candle. This listing is for ONE candle.
Handcrafted and hand poured in our home studio in Seattle, WA, using only 100% natural soy wax and cotton wicks. This candle is unscented.
All our candles are made to order. Please allow 2-5 business days for the product to dispatch.
* Size: 2.5" H x 2 3/4" W
* Eco-friendly, vegan, phthalate-free and paraffin-free wax
* 100% Cotton wicks
PRODUCT USE AND CARE
Because all candles are 100% handmade, slight imperfections and color variations may occur by nature.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended! Always keep the candle away from kids, pets, furniture, draperies.
- Place your candle(s) on a dish or tray so it can collect any wax that may drip.
- Trim your wick before each use to 1/4 inch to ensure a consistent, smoke-free flame.
- Burn your candle for 2-3 hours at a time in a well ventilated room/area.
- Don't burn your candle all the way down, stop using it when only 1/4 in of wax remains.
- Don’t blow out your candles (unless it’s your birthday, of course). Blowing out candles can cause wax to spread over surfaces and cause smoke to fill the room. Doing so can also burry the wick in the wax making it hard for you to light your candles the next time around. This is why we recommend using a candle snuffer.
Store your candle(s) in a dry, cool place. When not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and nearby heat sources.